What are Affiliates and why are they so important to us?
Affiliates are companies who may or may not form part of the network of countless cannabis support industries, who, as a sign of support for our hard work, have joined the Fields of Green for All Affiliate Programme.
They pay a monthly (or annual) premium to FGA and we try to provide as much value as we can for that. The list of benefits is below. If you’d like to sign up as an affiliate and get in on the action, please follow THIS LINK.
The support that we get from our Affiliates is really vital to running a functioning non-profit company. Changing the laws of an entire country, representing South Africa at International Drug Policy Conferences and engaging with government is quite an expensive and time consuming exercise. We have the passion, but without the funding we receive from our supporters we wouldn’t have been able to do what we’ve done so far, and the road ahead is still a long one.
What are the benefits of being an Affiliate.
- Full access to the Green Network
- Your company or brand logo and a short blurb, with an embedded link to your website on our Affiliates page.
- You will get the ‘FGA endorsed’ logo to add to your website or social media, should you wish to.
- A monthly social media share for your business from the Dagga Couple and Fields of Green for All Facebook pages which have approximately 69 000 followers.
- A 5-10 minute spot on the Hotbox Show, our weekly cannabis culture live chat show, live streamed every Thursday from 7pm on Facebook and YouTube. We’ll schedule at least one a week. We do an Affiliates Shout Out at the end of every episode too, so there is weekly exposure already.
- The opportunity to have your news and updates featured on our monthly Affiliates blog post.
- A free stall at the Annual D-Day 420 Festival (conditions may apply)
- The Premium ANNUAL donation will give you one month free (monthly fee x 11, 12th month free)
As this is a new feature, I’m just going to use this first blog to briefly explain who our Affiliates are and what they do.