It’s with heavy hearts that we need to announce that the D-Day Fundraiser Festival has been postponed until further notice. Due to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have been told that gatherings of over 100 people will no longer be permitted until the situation is contained. We’ve also just recently returned from a trip to the EU, and we saw the effect of the spread Covid-19 firsthand. We truly believe that postponing D-Day 2020 is the best thing for everyone in the Cannabis community. We are respecting that governments are taking the situation very seriously, and we are going to do what we can to alleviate the spread of the virus.

We want to share that we aren’t panicking by any means; a lot of media hype has fueled many fears around the situation. We are, however, taking the precautions just like we encourage everyone else to: wash your hands, don’t touch anyone unnecessarily, avoid public areas as far as possible and don’t touch your face. As far as we’re concerned, these are pretty standard practices, so they aren’t too difficult to remember.

Those who have already bought tickets will be contacted for a refund, but if for any reason you are concerned, please feel free to contact us with any questions. The refund process may need a little bit of your patience, as this was very much an unforeseen change of events, and we are working through some unexpected challenges. We are doing the best that we can.

As much as we like to share and pass the joint to the left, for now, we will have to Bogart the joint for ourselves. Look after yourselves out there, and we’ll see you soon enough for D-Day 2020 when the germs have cleared!