You are invited to attend South Africa’s First Clinical Cannabis Convention.
Saturday 5 August 2017, 09h00 to 17h00
Linder Auditorium, University of the Witwatersrand Education Campus,
St Andrews Rd, Parktown, Johannesburg.
Tickets (online only) R995, including lunch.
Who should attend?
ALL Healthcare Professionals and Allied Healthcare Professionals – Everyone from Doctors, Dentists and Nurses to Neurosurgeons, Homeopaths, Naturopaths, Veterinarians, Traditional Healers and Leaders. Attorneys and Legal Professionals, Activists, Patients and The General Public are also most welcome. There is a wealth of invaluable information for ALL who are interested in this complex plant.
CPD Points will be allocated according to the audit to be carried out at the the event by the South African Medical Association.
Why are we hosting a Clinical Cannabis Convention?
The last seven years of our campaign has been a roller coaster ride and a huge learning curve. Saturday 05 August is exactly 7 years since Julian and I were arrested in our home and charged with possession and dealing in Dagga! Apart from the obvious need for funds to achieve our objectives, we would like to share our experts’ knowledge with the rest of South Africa. The speakers at the convention are all leaders in their fields and this is a golden green opportunity to learn from the best.
What will the proceeds be used for?
The Trial of the Plant is exhausting our resources. On the 31st July we enter the Pretoria High Court to begin the proceedings, which will last 19 court days, one of the longest trials in SA history.
In this time our legal team will call TEN expert witnesses to give evidence in order that the use of the Cannabis plant is made legal for ALL South Africans for ALL uses. Our experts require flights, accommodation, meals and transport, as well as remuneration for time spent away from their busy lives, in support of our cause.
Please help us to get the word out.
- Download this PDF invitation and email it to your world.
- Share this post with everyone in your contact list? We want to fill the auditorium with delegates who will, in turn, spread the word of the knowledge they have gained out into the broader population.
- We have a few sponsorship slots remaining for entrepreneurs who are interested in exposure for their brands at this inaugural event.
- Download this press release to share with your media contacts.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or queries you might have.
You’ll find everything you need at:
We hope to see you there…
Myrtle & The CCC Team
Fields of Green for ALL NPC is a registered public benefit organisation.We are tax compliant with independently audited financials.